Thursday 21 October 2010

Eastern Orthodox Cross vs. The Cross of Lorraine

So a while back I began my research into the symbolic and geometric qualities of the Cross of Lorraine, enquring into the Historic significance of its pre-post-modern 'taking' by the Free French Forces in WW2, and its more 'recent' ironic Freemasonic resignification [see previous blog posts],
I feel the cross must once more enter the realm of its symbol of the fight against authority.
TURNOVER THE SYMBOL -> OVERTURN AUTHORITY
Having already overturned the other insidious pyramid of the Snellen eye test, now the cross of Lorraine- a symbol I see everywhere puncture the blue azure of NYC sky; the symbol of the Eastern Orthodox Jewish Church, not to mention the cookie buscuit company Nabisco's symbol of choice.
Everytime I munch an oreo, it's another patriarchal symbol digested.

Here's what I posted to my komradz on FB:
Xiipal Lapiix 21 October at 22:56
Hmm... this could be the perfect time for my first year visual text/john hall knock-off 'Danger of Death/Death of Danger 'poster to go up.. I'll find a copy somewhere and post it later... http://www.proshieldsafetysigns.co.uk/signs/4013_signs.jpg
Meanwhile, I want stickers of an inversed 'Cross of Lorraine' http://www.seiyaku.com/customs/crosses/lorraine.html
to infest the PC with the following re-rewritten Poncious Pilot quote; "Our Kingdom is not THIS World" [from "My Kingdom is not of this world"]
Too satanical? Biblical?
I feel we have a lot to admire the people of Alsace-Lorraine: "The French Resistance groups, and de Gaulle's was called the Forces Francaises Libres (Free French Forces). The cross then also became known as the Free French Cross, the de Gaulle Cross or the Gaullist Cross..."

No comments:

Post a Comment